Thursday, December 1, 2011

Have You "Wearied The Lord"?

Malachi 2: 17 (NKJV)

17 You have wearied the LORD with your words; yet you say,  “ In what way have we wearied Him?” In that you say,  “ Everyone who does evil  is good in the sight of the LORD,  and He delights in them,”  or, “Where is the God of justice?”

This is one of the scriptures that God showed me today when I was praying, and I had to look at myself and repent. Although I go through the Valley of Death, but I know that God is just, and I need to continue to remind myself of that. I had to repent before God for questioning Him as to why He allowed this kind of injustice in my life: my husband betrayed me on all levels, took away our house, our daughter, financially abandoned me, forced me into continuous endless debt, yet God is in control of all this. I had to repent and to remind myself that God is in control of everything that`s going on, and He will reveal His truth and justice in the right time.

I have no right to question Him or to blame Him for "rewarding" the evildoing of my husband. It seems like my husband won everything on every level, and he continues to get rewarded with all the wishes that his heart desires, but God looks at all this, and He knows that His judgement is coming soon; it will reveal His glory to everyone who doubted His hand on everything.

Another scripture that God showed me was also in Malachi in the earlier verses:

 13 And this is the second thing you do: you cover the altar of the LORD with tears,  with weeping and crying;  so He does not regard the offering anymore,  nor receive it with goodwill from your hands.  14 Yet you say, “For what reason?”  Because the LORD has been witness between you and the wife of your youth,  with whom you have dealt treacherously; yet she is your companion and your wife by covenant.  15 But did He not make them one,  having a remnant of the Spirit? And why one?  He seeks godly offspring. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously with the wife of his youth.  16“ For the LORD God of Israel says that He hates divorce, for it covers one’s garment with violence,” says the LORD of hosts.  “ Therefore take heed to your spirit, that you do not deal treacherously.”  (Malachi 2:13-16 NKJV)

I know that God will reward me according to my faith and persistance to do what`s true in His eyes. I also know that God will judge between me and my husband for all the trecherous things that he`s been doing and continues to do. I don`t know anyone who could be so violent, cruel, and heartless, yet he continues to go to his church where he finds plenty of support for his actions. Satan had a way to lay and prepare so many circumstances against me that anyone who would have looked in my situation, they would have had no reason not to side with my husband and to believe him. I am grateful for so many people who know the truth and who have been my encouragement and support through this horrible persecution. All I have to endure this for is because I wanted to stand on the truth to serve the Lord and to follow what`s written in His word instead of living as a prodigal daughter in endless buttomless sin.

He encouraged me with this scripture in Matthew where Jesus said:

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’[e] 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it. (Matthew 10:34-39 NKJV)

I had to give up my family, my household, my daughter, my life, and it`s a very painful thing to do. I neever thought I would have to argue with myself to choose between God and my daughter, but He promised that He would return her to me, and I believe His promise. This is the only prospect that keeps me going-- knowing that God will return me my daughter.

Thank you again for all your prayers; please continue to pray for me that God will reveal His glory and justice and shorten my trials. I miss my daughter to no extent; it is the most excruaciating pain that I ever had to endure-- not being able to see her at days on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment