Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Fire Tests The Quality Of Each Person`s Work"

1 Corinthians 3:11-15 (NIV)

11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

God showed me this scripture yesterday when I found out that my husband is kicking my aunt and her son out of our house. My aunt has been a babysitter for my daughter, and that was my only way of knowing what is going on with my daughter because my husband refuses to coordinate for me to see her and keeps me away from the house. As he continues to do evil, I know that God will reveal the quality of his work and my work.

All I ever wanted to have was christian family that would serve God, and I tried my best to bring my husband to the Lord. I never cared much about money, or the luxuries of this world, and throughout my life God`s been taking me to the higher and higher level of having faith in impossible. Although my husband started going to one church, he is contradicting with his actions what`s written in the Bible.

The hardest challenge for me right now is to trust in the Lord with all my heart and know that He will try all the work, and He will bring all the truth out. I cannot do evil for evil; I only continue to pray that God would bring my husband to his knees and his repentance will change the cour direction of our relationships. Right now he is playing dirty games by taking away my daghter from me, and it is a very hard challenge for me not to take him to the court for that. I have no money to do that, and I know that it would be wrong to do because I don`t want to testify against him. I believe that God`s judgement is more powerfull and faithful than any judge on this earth could rule. My hope and trust is in the Lord, and I know that although I am going through the toughest circumstances-- being homeless, penniless, facing criminal charges, endless slenderous accusations from my husband, his family and his friends, I know that God is faithful and mighty to change all that.

God is going to reward me only if I stand firm to the end on His truth to follow His word. It takes all the faith that I have and don`t have, but God is showing me the power of prayer right now. He is teaching me to obey His word, His truth, and He is raising my faith for all the glory that I can bring Him.

Please continue to pray for me and for my husband to soften his heart and to repent in everything that he is doing. He is not thinking about well-being of our daughter, and that breaks my heart to pieces over and over again waking up every day and not knowing what is going on with her and when will I see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment