Friday, December 16, 2011

"God Does Not Preserve The Life Of The Wicked"

Job 36: 5-15 (NKJV)

5“ Behold, God is mighty, but despises no one; He is mighty in strength of understanding.
6 He does not preserve the life of the wicked, But gives justice to the oppressed.
7 He does not withdraw His eyes from the righteous; But they are on the throne with kings, For He has seated them forever,  And they are exalted.
8 And if they are bound in fetters, Held in the cords of affliction,
9 Then He tells them their work and their transgressions— That they have acted defiantly.
10 He also opens their ear to instruction, And commands that they turn from iniquity.
11 If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity,  And their years in pleasures.
12 But if they do not obey, They shall perish by the sword,  And they shall die without knowledge.[a]
13“But the hypocrites in heart store up wrath; They do not cry for help when He binds them.
14 They die in youth, And their life ends among the perverted persons.[b]
15 He delivers the poor in their affliction, And opens their ears in oppression.

As I was reading through the book of Job yet for another time, I saw this scripture, and I started to cry out to God to take away my afflictions and hardships. I already repented in everything that I could think of, and I know that my situation is only making me stronger in Christ. I have no choice but to trust in Him; He is all I got.

Over a month ago, me and my husband we had a fight over him trying to take our small daughter to the church with him; to the place where I have never been before and expressed my concern. After he ignored me and my pleading with him not to take her to that unknown place and dumping her in the back with people whom we don`t know, he took away my keys and was blocking my door imprisoning not to leave the house with our child. This is the second time he was doing that to me except this time, he learnt to hide my keys away, so I would not be able to escape him like I did the last time, and I didn`t have my aunt with me to help me to get my daughter out of the house into the car with us. After a few attempts to escape him through the backdoor of the house and then running back to the front door of the house, I was unsuccessful, and each time I was faced by his body blocking my exit. After I tried to push him out of the way to leave the house with the child, he didn`t let me do that, and instead took away, by then crying baby, starting to walk to the kitchen. Shortly after that he called police arresting me in "assault" when I tried to push him out of the way in my attempt to escape him out of the house. That same day police arrested me and imprisoned me overnight since I had no money to pay for bail I had to stay overnight until my cousins got me out. When I got out, I could not contact my husband, and he played it to his advantage kicking me out of the house and retaining our daughter although he had no custody or a right to the house. As I am facing "criminal" charges for self-defense, I am isolated from my house, from my child, and from my family (since I cannot leave the area until the trial is over).

Throughout this time, God preserved me and encouraged me with His scriptures, but I am desperate for this nightmare to be over. When I read this scripture in Job where God clearly said: "He does not withdraw His eyes from the righteous; But they are on the throne with kings, For He has seated them forever, And they are exalted." (verse 7). God is faithful, and He is going to protect me in what is coming: I have a custody filing upcoming over my daughter in order for me to get her back because my husband would not allow me to see her on a daily basis. In his last email to my cousin he indicated that I would only be able to see her every other weekend although he has no custody over her, and if technically I could take her and not return her to him. I made a decision not to play his dirty games, and instead I pray that God will grant me a full legal right to keep our daughter, if this is His will, but I will not do anything dirty only because I have that option because it will restrict God from fighting for me. God never blesses anything unrighteous or unholy, and I don`t want to be unworthy testimony of His name, so I am waiting pleading to grant me patience every day.  

I pray that whatever I have done in the past, since I have repented in my old ways and am no longer a prodigal, I pray that God protects me in the court, and He will do a miracle against all my husband`s evildoing. He continues to claim that I am "crazy" presenting all sorts of twisted facts from the past, but then as I read the Bible, I see how many times the disciples and prophets have been persecuted for saying "crazy things", and I realize that if Jesus went through this kind of persecution, so would those who truly believe in Him and desire to live for Him.

I made a decision not to compromise with sin anymore and to live my life for the Lord, and immediately after that satan attepts to destroy me in all possible ways: take away my house, my daughter, ruin to the ground my marriage, and cause financial endless debt. I trust in the Lord that He will preserve me in all this mess, and He will show His glory and judgement to all the wickedness that takes place.

God blessed me with a nice apartment (the only place that I was approved to rent by His mercy), and He blessed me with necessary furniture and all the other basics to have at home, so I didn`t have to buy any of that. He is good all the time, and He knows the right time for everything. This scripture in Job is very encouraging of a testimony of the God`s character. He would never side with evildoers, or bless their deeds. he is going to preserve the ways of the righteous and wouldn`t let them fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment