Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Prayer Request

If you wonder why I haven`t written in so long, that is because I`ve been fighting for my daughter all this time. My husband stripped me off the house, our 21 months old daughter, and drained me financially. I am homeless, without any hope to see my baby ever again, and I am broke beyond any comprehension.

All in all, I keep asking God--Why? I was trying to protect my daughter from the possible harm, but instead I ended up in jail by my own husband. It`s been over two weeks, and to this day I still can`t comprehend that he could do something like that to me. I have never met anyone this cruel in my life. Everyone who tried to reaosn with him and plead, had no chance, and he continues to press charges against me for something that was self-defense when he trapped me inside of the house with the child.

I keep asking God for guidance and scriptures to sustain me, and one of the main scriptures that He gave me a few months back that He continues to reiterate is in Nahum:

 13 For now I will break off his yoke from you,and burst your bonds apart.” (Nahum 1:13 NKJV)

I am literally facing criminal court (just like my husband does), and he refuses to drop the charges against me. At this point I feel like Joseph who is going to be thrown in prison for something that I wasn`t guily of doing while my husband would continue to trot blamelessly for all the evil he continues to commit.

I know I have to trust in the Lord because He is my only hope, and my husband right now holds all the cards; although he continues to reiterate that everything is up to me. I don`t know what will happen next Monday on 11/28/11 when the final hearing will decide whether to grant me my house, my daughter, or whether it would be my husband who`s gonna get everything.

I have no more money left for attorney`s services to appeal into the higher court, and only God`s mercy can save me at this moment. I hope that one day when my daughter grows up, she will know that I fought for her and did everything I could to get her back and to raise her in God`s word.

Please pray for me, so God grants me the custody of my daughter, and His truth would come out as a victory. I have no means to rent an apartment, and I don`t know how much longer the hospitality of my distant acquantance would last longer. I still have my job and my supervisor`s understanding, so at least I have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment