Thursday, April 26, 2012

God Turns My Darkness Into Light

Psalm 18:24-28 (NIV)

24 The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight.
25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
26 to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the devious you show yourself shrewd.
27 You save the humble but bring low those whose eyes are haughty.
28 You, LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.


I know it`s been awhile since my last post, but I try to only use this blog when God shows me some scriptures that speak to my heart making me urge to share it with others. This scriptures in Psalm 18 is one of the places in the Bible that God showed me as my promise and my hope to rely on. I know that so long as I continue to walk in His way and seek His face, He would continue to direct my path. God will continue to turn my darkness into light!

As I continue to pray for my husband, recently in one of our email exchanges regarding our daughter, he indicated that he would be willing to meet with my pastor (he stopped going to our church for over a year and the church he is going to now continues to misguide him biblicaly  and justify his actions). So we met last Sunday with the neutral pastor from Calvary Chapel in our area, and my husband was questioned regarding some things he`s done to me and to our daughter as a result of his recklessness and wickedness. Our session ended with my husband leaving the place pretty angry (and I left being angry with him for being such a coward), but as I came face to face with the Lord, He calmed me down and helped me to get to the place of humbleness. Once again this Psalm 18 served me the purpose of reminding me how just God is, and He never fails to bring out the truth into the light.

Yesterday I was able to get Pendente Lite hearing, although this is something that my husband strongly attempted to avoid, and my attorney was able to get this request satisfied. When I was going for the conference, I continued to pray that it would be God`s will on all the dates and events that would take place. Although we did have some unnecessary events to attend as a result to please the judge in exchange for the Pendente Lite hearing, all in all, God`s hand proved that my husband didn`t get what he wanted.

The Lord shows Himself shrewd with those who are devious and wicked, and this is exactly what I have on my hands. God continues to support me through His scriptures and provide for me in all the necessary areas. God deals with my husband according to his heart, and only God knows what`s in his heart. During my counseling with my husband last Sunday, I could see how cruel he is and what his intentions are towards me: to destroy me to the ground, but God would not allow that to happen so long as I continue to walk in His way.

If you are ever in situation like mine: have fear, exhausted, in need of His word, in need of His support, please know that God never forsakes His own. I hope you are able to see that through my testimony, and the way He`s been my right hand all along these horrible months of endless trials. He`s been my rock, my refuge, my salvation, my mercy, my grace, my hope, and only God is able to deliver me out of the hand of my enemy (spiritual battle I am referring to).

Please don`t loose hope because like Paul said in Galatians 6:7-9 (NIV)

7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 

God never fails to do justice, and He`s proven His word to be true at all times. I believe that what I sow now by agreeing to meet with the pastor and my husband for the counseling and by preventing myself to prove my circumstances, I allow God the opportunity to move and to bring His truth into the light. Through our last counseling session, my husband started to say out loud things, which were true of what he`s done, as a result of what`s in his heart. He started to bring out the true facts into the light, and he didn`t even realize he was saying those things. This is a result of my praying and many other prayers which take place in many different churches now, and among our friends. God is faithful to those who are patient and stay in His word, so please have no doubt that God is not going to be mocked. He will be shrewd to those who are devious and merciful to those who are kind.

My next hearing is on June 18, 2012, so please continue to pray for me, so God continues to direct my path and gives me wisdom to act and say things of His truth. Thank you for all your prayers for those of you who have been following my story; may God bless you and give you peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment