Thursday, November 8, 2012

Raul Ries Testimony

I thought this was very powerful testimony to see that God is long patient, and He truly desires for everyone not to perish but to have an everlasting life.

Like Paul states in 1 Timothy 1:16-17 (NKJV):

15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.
16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

Paul was a chief sinner, and on his example, God showed His longsuffering and mercy; this is His character and ultimate goal for everyone to get saved. I am just grateful to the Lord for showing me these strong testimonies of people who seemed hopeless to the people, but never hopeless to the Lord.

Here is the link to the video of the Raul Ries Testimony and also a transcribed text for those unable to watch the video itself:

http://www.washedred.com/content/?contentID=48

http://www.somebodylovesyou.org/about/raul-ries/

God is faithful to save those who we pray for. He was faithful to save me, so I know His word is true for those who continue to pray for their loved once including me praying for my husband.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment